Glendale's Social Life
At the heart of Glendale Golf & Country Club is the Glendale clubhouse. Everything has been designed for the comfort and enjoyment of members and their guests. An inviting, yet informal licensed dining room complete with separate lounge area, a beautiful multi-purpose banquet room, and smaller card/meeting room, are among the fine facilities at Glendale. The men's and ladies locker and change rooms are spacious and functional and both feature a comfortably appointed lounge and relaxation area.
The main 100-seat dining area offers patrons a scenic view of the golf course and practice area. The adjoining lounge is an ideal spot to relax with a cold beverage and a light snack after your game, or perhaps you just to kick back and watch the new large screen TV.
One of the primary reasons for joining Glendale is the wide array of social activities at the Club. New members are quickly welcomed and are made to feel right at home.
Some with a wide array of events and activities that include:
- Wine and cheese event to welcome all new members.
- The new Wednesday Nite Mixer (9-holes of golf followed by an informal dinner in the dining room).
- On the golfing front, Thursday is Ladies Day, with the always popular Men's League beginning in the late afternoon.
- There are monthly Family Buffets and Dinners in the dining room, where members and their families gather to enjoy a wonderful meal.
- Special Holiday dinners and banquets celebrating Mother's Day, Father's Day and Thanksgiving are always extremely popular with members and their guests.