Tournaments & Golf Events
From the beginning of the planning process to the end of your big day, our event coordinators will assist in planning your event allowing you to relax and enjoy the “tournament of the year!” Our goal is simple: To use our team’s many years of experience in the golf business to make your tournament run smoothly. As one of Manitoba’s premier private golf clubs, we are well prepared to handle events of all sizes and types.
Top Five Reasons to hold your next Golf Outing at Glendale:
- Glendale is one of the Premier Private Golf Courses in the city. Originally designed by renowned architect, Stanley Thompson, Glendale has always been rated one of the top must play courses in Manitoba. Established in 1946, Glendale has hosted the Canadian Amateur, numerous Manitoba Opens, and in 1969 the LPGA Tournament of Champions. As a private club, Glendale has only a limited number of dates available for outside tournament play; this provides for a more unique experience for your participants.
- A Dedicated staff that is trained to say “Yes!" We are in the hospitality business. Details simply do not fall through the cracks here at Glendale. Our staff is trained, professional, energetic and delighted to make your day here pleasurable. From the time your clubs come out from the trunk until you pull out of the driveway, our aim is to please. So, if there's anything you need – don't hesitate to ask.
- Food is always a factor for a successful outing. We love golf, but we also realize that great food is a large part of your outings success. At Glendale, our Food and Beverage Manager and award winning Executive chef, will provide a variety of options for your event including buffets, plated dinners, delicious barbeques or hors d’oeuvre receptions. Glendale really is the place to meet, play and dine in Winnipeg.
- Peaceful Location with Easy Access. Located 1 km inside the west perimeter, south of Portage Avenue at 400 Augier Drive, access to Glendale is quick and simple. Although located in the city, Glendale’s setting along the Assiniboine River provides a tranquillity perfect for golf.
- At Glendale We Love Golf Outings! Golf Tournaments are a valuable and important part of what we do, and we want your event to be the best you have ever had. To top it off our staff not only enjoy working golf outings – these are some of their most favourite days of the season.
Should you require any further information pertaining to your golf tournament please contact our Director Of Golf, John Isaac at (204) 837-8383 ext. 237.