Terms & Conditions
Wedding & Events – Booking Terms & Conditions
Thank you for considering Glendale Golf & Country Club for your event. All bookings made with Glendale will be subject to the following policies:
- All large functions require a non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 to secure the function date and space. This will be applied towards your total function cost. For smaller functions such as anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc. a minimum deposit of $500 is required and applied to the total function cost.
- Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and confirmed.
- Deposits are forfeited in the event of DAMAGE TO OR LOSS of club property or equipment.
- For Weddings 100% of the estimated invoice must be paid 1 week prior to your event. All other types of functions it is 50% of estimated bill paid 1 week prior. The full balance is to be paid within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
- All food items on the premises must be provided by Glendale Golf & Country Club, with the exception of the wedding cake, of which A LICENCED VENDOR MUST HAVE PROVIDED.
- Any Food item brought into Glendale Golf & Country Club with their consent, from an outside licensed source, is subject to plating fee of $2.50 per person, plus taxes and service charge.
- Prices are guaranteed three months prior to your event.
- In order to be assured your menu selection, it is necessary that we receive your menu selections and final details of the event no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Confirmation of the number of guests attending as well as any special dietary requests are required 1 week prior to the event.
- You will be invoiced for the number of guaranteed or the attendance, whichever is greater. Glendale will prepare for 5% over the guaranteed number, up to a maximum of five people.
- We will confirm room availability for decorating one (1) week prior to the date of the function. All other rooms will be confirmed two (2) days prior to the booking.
- All food, beverage, decorating services and other charges are subject to 5% GST, 8% PST and a 15% Service Charge.
- Your DJ/Band will be allowed to set up the day of your function. SOCAN (Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada) and Re-Sound fees apply. These are mandatory Royalty Fees which must be paid by the Club on the quarterly basis for all functions playing copyrighted music.
- Glendale Golf & Country Club will not assume the responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged personal or rented items.
- Manitoba liquor control commission laws govern all functions where liquor is served.
Club policy does not allow the removal of any food or alcoholic beverages, including opened bottles of wine according to the MLCC Bi-Law, from the club premises following your function. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- All function space must be vacated by 1:30 am.
A SURCHARGE OF $125.00 PER HOUR WILL BE LEVIED AFTER THIS TIME.